Feb 4, 2016, 1:00 PM EST
The #CAAHoops crew is bringing you a tasty treat with this week’s In Focus feature.
Drexel junior Sarah Curran, an All-CAA First Team selection, has a passion for basketball. But really, her true passion rests in the culinary arts. Curran shared her love for cooking, and her kitchen, with the #CAAHoops crew last week in Philadelphia. With a little help from her sous chefs (and teammates) Rachel Pearson and Meghan Creighton, she showed off her skills by preparing her signature chicken dish (and, yes, it was delicious!).
- Women's #CAAHoops Weekly - Feb. 21
- Bruce Williams Selected As Supervisor Of Football Officials For The CAA
- CAA Joins Football Officiating Alliance Formed By ACC, AAC
- CAA Swimming & Diving Championships Day One Recap
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Feb. 20
- Men's and Women's Tennis Weekly Honors - Feb. 20
- #CAAHoops Dunk Reel
- CAA Golf Weekly Awards - Feb. 20
- #CAAHoops Top Plays
- CAA Swimming & Diving Championships Commence Wednesday
@CAASports on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.