Feb 4, 2016, 1:00 PM EDT
The #CAAHoops crew is bringing you a tasty treat with this week’s In Focus feature.
Drexel junior Sarah Curran, an All-CAA First Team selection, has a passion for basketball. But really, her true passion rests in the culinary arts. Curran shared her love for cooking, and her kitchen, with the #CAAHoops crew last week in Philadelphia. With a little help from her sous chefs (and teammates) Rachel Pearson and Meghan Creighton, she showed off her skills by preparing her signature chicken dish (and, yes, it was delicious!).
- NU Places 17th at NCAA Championships
- Delaware Captures First CAA Baseball Title
- W&M's Rome Headlines Athletes Headed To Eugene
- Beehler Pitches UNCW Into CAA Title Game
- NU Moves Onto C Finals at NCAA Championship
- Towson Falls to Ohio State 11-10 in NCAA Semis
- Northeastern Stays Alive With 8-5 Win Over CofC
- NU Crews Advance to C/D Semis of NCAA Championships
- Delaware Beats UNCW To Reach CAA Title Game
- CofC Rallies Past W&M, 7-6, In 11 Innings