Feb 4, 2016, 1:00 PM EDT
The #CAAHoops crew is bringing you a tasty treat with this week’s In Focus feature.
Drexel junior Sarah Curran, an All-CAA First Team selection, has a passion for basketball. But really, her true passion rests in the culinary arts. Curran shared her love for cooking, and her kitchen, with the #CAAHoops crew last week in Philadelphia. With a little help from her sous chefs (and teammates) Rachel Pearson and Meghan Creighton, she showed off her skills by preparing her signature chicken dish (and, yes, it was delicious!).
- WATCH #CAAFB Media Day Live!
- JMU Picked To Capture 2017 CAA Football Title
- Football Media Day Set For Tuesday
- CAA Social Showdown: William & Mary
- CAA Social Showdown: Towson
- Chad Holbrook Named CofC Head Baseball Coach
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 UNCW at Elon
- CAA Social Showdown: Northeastern
- Elon, UNCW, WM Earn GCAA All-Academic Team Honors
- Heck Named Assoc. Commissioner For Compliance