Feb 4, 2016, 1:00 PM EST
The #CAAHoops crew is bringing you a tasty treat with this week’s In Focus feature.
Drexel junior Sarah Curran, an All-CAA First Team selection, has a passion for basketball. But really, her true passion rests in the culinary arts. Curran shared her love for cooking, and her kitchen, with the #CAAHoops crew last week in Philadelphia. With a little help from her sous chefs (and teammates) Rachel Pearson and Meghan Creighton, she showed off her skills by preparing her signature chicken dish (and, yes, it was delicious!).
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 18
- WM's Rachel Moore Taken in NWSL Draft
- #CAAHoops In Focus: JMU's Sophomore Trio
- #CAAHoops Weekly: WBB Race Heats Up
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 17
- Swimming/Diving Weekly Honors - Jan. 17
- #CAAHoops Featured: JMU's Stuckey Mosley
- Men's Basketball Coaches Teleconference - Jan. 16
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Jan. 15
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Jan. 15