Feb 4, 2016, 1:00 PM EST
The #CAAHoops crew is bringing you a tasty treat with this week’s In Focus feature.
Drexel junior Sarah Curran, an All-CAA First Team selection, has a passion for basketball. But really, her true passion rests in the culinary arts. Curran shared her love for cooking, and her kitchen, with the #CAAHoops crew last week in Philadelphia. With a little help from her sous chefs (and teammates) Rachel Pearson and Meghan Creighton, she showed off her skills by preparing her signature chicken dish (and, yes, it was delicious!).
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Nov. 20
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- UNCW Edged By UNC 2-1 in NCAA Second Round
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- UNCW Faces UNC in NCAA Second Round