Sep 24, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
Fifteen CAA men’s and women’s soccer teams excelled both on the field and in the classroom to receive the NSCAA College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.
All 10 women’s soccer teams that comprise the CAA were recognized with the award while five men’s teams were honors. Five institutions – Elon, Hofstra, Northeastern, UNCW, William & Mary – had both their men’s and women’s programs presented with the award.
The NSCAA annually recognizes college and high school soccer programs that have excelled in the classroom, in addition to their work on the field. A total of 867 soccer teams across all divisions (307 men, 558 women) posted a team grade point average of 3.0 or higher, thereby earning the NSCAA College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.
- UD knocks Off No. 1 Rutgers
- CAA Weekend Preview - March 24-26
- TU's Saunderson Competes at NCAA Championships
- JMU Falls to Villanova in Overtime
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- Grant, 10 Players Earn NABC All-District Honors
- CofC's Rainey Named Golfer of the Week
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Earns Golfer of the Week
- Track & Field Weekly Honors - March 21
- Men's and Women's Tennis Weekly Honors - March 21