Sep 24, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
Fifteen CAA men’s and women’s soccer teams excelled both on the field and in the classroom to receive the NSCAA College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.
All 10 women’s soccer teams that comprise the CAA were recognized with the award while five men’s teams were honors. Five institutions – Elon, Hofstra, Northeastern, UNCW, William & Mary – had both their men’s and women’s programs presented with the award.
The NSCAA annually recognizes college and high school soccer programs that have excelled in the classroom, in addition to their work on the field. A total of 867 soccer teams across all divisions (307 men, 558 women) posted a team grade point average of 3.0 or higher, thereby earning the NSCAA College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.
- Saunderson Earns All-America Honors In 100 Fly
- JMU Falls at WVU In WNIT Third Round
- CAA Team Set For 3X3U National Championship
- Campus Connected: Don't Doubt the Dukes
- CAA Weekend Preview - March 23
- #CAASports Closeup with Kyle Brnovich
- Smith Named WBCA Regional Coach of the Year
- JMU Meets WVU in WNIT on Friday
- Saunderson Starts NCAA Championships
- Wright-Foreman Named ECAC Player Of The Year