Sep 24, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
Fifteen CAA men’s and women’s soccer teams excelled both on the field and in the classroom to receive the NSCAA College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.
All 10 women’s soccer teams that comprise the CAA were recognized with the award while five men’s teams were honors. Five institutions – Elon, Hofstra, Northeastern, UNCW, William & Mary – had both their men’s and women’s programs presented with the award.
The NSCAA annually recognizes college and high school soccer programs that have excelled in the classroom, in addition to their work on the field. A total of 867 soccer teams across all divisions (307 men, 558 women) posted a team grade point average of 3.0 or higher, thereby earning the NSCAA College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.
- JMU Picked To Capture 2017 CAA Football Title
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Charleston at Towson
- #CAAFB Media Day Live Rewind
- Football Media Day Set For Tuesday
- CAA Social Showdown: William & Mary
- CAA Social Showdown: Towson
- Chad Holbrook Named CofC Head Baseball Coach
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 UNCW at Elon
- CAA Social Showdown: Northeastern
- Elon, UNCW, WM Earn GCAA All-Academic Team Honors