Sep 24, 2015, 11:17 AM EST
Fifteen CAA men’s and women’s soccer teams excelled both on the field and in the classroom to receive the NSCAA College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.
All 10 women’s soccer teams that comprise the CAA were recognized with the award while five men’s teams were honors. Five institutions – Elon, Hofstra, Northeastern, UNCW, William & Mary – had both their men’s and women’s programs presented with the award.
The NSCAA annually recognizes college and high school soccer programs that have excelled in the classroom, in addition to their work on the field. A total of 867 soccer teams across all divisions (307 men, 558 women) posted a team grade point average of 3.0 or higher, thereby earning the NSCAA College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.
- Maine Falls At Eastern Washington In Semifinals Of FCS Playoffs
- Cignetti Takes Over As Head Football Coach At James Madison
- CAAFB Going Deep - Villanova
- CAA Campus Connected: Breaking the Stigma
- Four CAA Football Players Selected To Walter Camp All-America Squad
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Semifinal Preview
- Northeastern's Swartz Invited to MLS Combine
- Two CAA Volleyball Players Named AVCA All-Americans
- Zazenski, JMU Staff Named Atlantic Region Staff of the Year
- CAA Football Has Eight Players Chosen As Associated Press All-Americans
@CAASports on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.