Sep 18, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Thursday’s #CAAMinute, powered by Lumber Liquidators, recaps some of the league’s weekly award winners announced earlier this week.
Broyles opens with historic news in cross country, as Elon had its first student-athlete honored by the CAA, and then moves to women’s cross country as well. Also highlighted is field hockey weekly honorees from Towson and Hofstra, plus men’s and women’s golf award winners as well. It’s clear Bobby wishes he was out on the links today. … Sorry, BB, but thanks for the honesty.
- Miller Drives In Three As Delaware Defeats Charleston, 5-1
- JMU's Elena Romesburg Receives NCAA Elite 90 Award
- Oldham's Walk-Off Single In The 12th Gives Elon 3-2 Victory Over Charleston
- UNCW Knocks Off Northeastern, 9-2, Behind Royalty's Complete Game
- NU Opens NCAA Rowing Championship on Friday
- Four Named USILA All-Americans
- No. 3 JMU Readies for NCAA WLAX Semifinals
- Stellar Pitching Performance Gives Delaware 3-1 Victory Over Hofstra
- Charleston Hits Four Homers To Power Past Hofstra, 10-3
- Weiss' Walk-Off Double Lifts UNCW Past Delaware, 2-1, In Baseball Opener