Sep 18, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Thursday’s #CAAMinute, powered by Lumber Liquidators, recaps some of the league’s weekly award winners announced earlier this week.
Broyles opens with historic news in cross country, as Elon had its first student-athlete honored by the CAA, and then moves to women’s cross country as well. Also highlighted is field hockey weekly honorees from Towson and Hofstra, plus men’s and women’s golf award winners as well. It’s clear Bobby wishes he was out on the links today. … Sorry, BB, but thanks for the honesty.
- NU Places 17th at NCAA Championships
- Delaware Captures First CAA Baseball Title
- W&M's Rome Headlines Athletes Headed To Eugene
- Beehler Pitches UNCW Into CAA Title Game
- NU Moves Onto C Finals at NCAA Championship
- Towson Falls to Ohio State 11-10 in NCAA Semis
- Northeastern Stays Alive With 8-5 Win Over CofC
- NU Crews Advance to C/D Semis of NCAA Championships
- Delaware Beats UNCW To Reach CAA Title Game
- CofC Rallies Past W&M, 7-6, In 11 Innings