Jul 16, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
Former Towson graduate and gymnast Kacy Catanzaro made history earlier this week on the television show “American Ninja Warrior” after becoming the first women to ever conquer the competition’s 14-foot wall tabbed ‘The Warped Wall’. Catanzaro enjoyed a standout career at Towson as gymnast from 2009-12 and was named NCAA Southeast Regional Gymnast of the Year.
The Towson University athletic department recently created a great feature on Catanzaro highliting her recent accomplishments on the show, including a brief background during her time as Tiger. Check out the feature, seriously. What’s next for Catanzaro? She also became the first women to ever qualify for the American Ninja Warrior’s final stage — Mt. Midoriyama — taking place in Las Vegas.
Below are some highlights from Monday night’s qualifying round in Dallas, Texas.
Well done, Kacy, well done.
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- UNCW's Eldridge Named Men's Golfer of the Week
- Three Teams Ranked In NFHCA Poll For Second Straight Week
- COFC Sweeps XC Runners of the Week
- Field Hockey Weekly Honors - Sept. 19
- Hofstra's Byrne is No. 1 Pick in NLL Draft
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18