May 27, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
The Intercollegiate Women’s Lacrosse Coaches’ Association (IWLCA) recently announced the rosters for the upcoming 2014 North-South All Star Game. Among the 132 seniors listed, six came from the CAA.
All senior players from across the nation will compete at the annual event which will be held on Saturday, June 7 at Cabrini College in Radnor, PA. This year’s schedule will see the Division I game take place at 11:30 a.m., followed by the Division II game at 12:45 p.m. and then the day will conclude with the Division III game at 2 p.m.
Delaware and Hofstra led the way with two players named; Alex Alois, Tori Zorovich, of the Blue Hens and Jenn Ward and Emily Corzel representing the Pride, respectively. James Madison’s Amy Roguski and William & Mary’s Jenna Dougherty also will play in the All Star contest.
Alois started all 17 games for UD this past season and registered 26 ground balls to go with nine caused turnovers. Zorovich started 12 games in net and had a record of 9-4 for the Blue Hens. Ward notched 14 goals and 14 points for the Pride in 2014, while Corzel was a second team All-CAA honoree as a defender. The Dukes’ Roguski also earned second team All-CAA recognition while Dougherty collected 57 points and 45 goals over three years as a starter for the Tribe.
- UD knocks Off No. 1 Rutgers
- CAA Weekend Preview - March 24-26
- TU's Saunderson Competes at NCAA Championships
- JMU Falls to Villanova in Overtime
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- Grant, 10 Players Earn NABC All-District Honors
- CofC's Rainey Named Golfer of the Week
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Earns Golfer of the Week
- Track & Field Weekly Honors - March 21
- Men's and Women's Tennis Weekly Honors - March 21