Feb 4, 2014, 2:04 PM EDT
Techno, Throwback — or whatever ‘T’ you use for Tuesdays — even Taco, just got a whole lot better thanks to the latest installment of the #CAAMinute powered by GEICO. Let’s start in men’s #CAAHoops, as Delaware downed Northeastern, 80-67 on Monday night. DO NOT miss the dunk at the 0:15 mark, please. In other news on Monday, Drexel beat UNCW as Frantz Massenat reached 1,500 career points for the Dragons. Broyles also breaks down some of the weekly award winners in basketball, which can be found by clicking here for men’s and here for women’s. Finally, the league came out with its 2014 WLAX preseason poll, and not surprisingly, Towson (the two-time defending champ) was picked to win again. National Signing Day starts early Wednesday morning, so please be sure to follow and stay up to date on the CAA Football blog.
Check it out below.
- Miller Drives In Three As Delaware Defeats Charleston, 5-1
- JMU's Elena Romesburg Receives NCAA Elite 90 Award
- Oldham's Walk-Off Single In The 12th Gives Elon 3-2 Victory Over Charleston
- UNCW Knocks Off Northeastern, 9-2, Behind Royalty's Complete Game
- NU Opens NCAA Rowing Championship on Friday
- Four Named USILA All-Americans
- No. 3 JMU Readies for NCAA WLAX Semifinals
- Stellar Pitching Performance Gives Delaware 3-1 Victory Over Hofstra
- Charleston Hits Four Homers To Power Past Hofstra, 10-3
- Weiss' Walk-Off Double Lifts UNCW Past Delaware, 2-1, In Baseball Opener