Feb 4, 2014, 2:04 PM EST
Techno, Throwback — or whatever ‘T’ you use for Tuesdays — even Taco, just got a whole lot better thanks to the latest installment of the #CAAMinute powered by GEICO. Let’s start in men’s #CAAHoops, as Delaware downed Northeastern, 80-67 on Monday night. DO NOT miss the dunk at the 0:15 mark, please. In other news on Monday, Drexel beat UNCW as Frantz Massenat reached 1,500 career points for the Dragons. Broyles also breaks down some of the weekly award winners in basketball, which can be found by clicking here for men’s and here for women’s. Finally, the league came out with its 2014 WLAX preseason poll, and not surprisingly, Towson (the two-time defending champ) was picked to win again. National Signing Day starts early Wednesday morning, so please be sure to follow and stay up to date on the CAA Football blog.
Check it out below.
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- Hofstra, JMU Punch #CAAChamps Semifinal Tickets
- UNCW Wins, WM Falls in NCAA First Round
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- WM, UNCW Earn NCAA Berths
- CofC, Mummey Headline All-CAA Volleyball Honors
- Swimming/Diving Weekly Honors - Nov. 15
- Volleyball #CAAChamps Open On Thursday At JMU
- WM's Bustamante Named National Player of the Week
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls