Jan 28, 2014, 3:26 PM EST
Broyles gives a quick breakdown of last night’s #CAAHoops men’s basketball tilt between Towson and Hofstra, as the Tigers snapped a two-game losing streak with a solid, 76-58 victory at home. In another MBB tilt on Monday night, William & Mary downed College of Charleston thanks in-part to Marcus Thornton’s 26-point effort. The league also announced its men’s and women’s weekly honors, as Northeastern’s Scott Eatherton took home the men’s nod along with Delaware’s Devon Saddler. Jackson Kent of James Madison grabbed the men’s Rookie honor, the first for a Duke this season.
Broyles changes over to women’s #CAAHoops for its respective honors … Towson’s Tanisha McTiller took home POTW recognition after averaging a ridiculous 26 points per game over the week. UNCW freshman Ryan Flowers was tabbed with the rookie honor.
Remember, CAA fans, you can watch the continuing basketball On Campus/In Focus features with our pieces from Drexel coming up later this week on both men’s and women’s basketball blogs and of course, on caasports.com. Watch this week’s Full Court Press with the Dragons’ Abby Redick that was published today. You can always stay up-to-date with CAA basketball via Twitter by following @CAABasketball and using the official league hashtag, #CAAHoops.
- Swimming/Diving Weekly Honors - Nov. 24
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #1
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Nov. 20
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- UNCW Edged By UNC 2-1 in NCAA Second Round
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths