Jan 27, 2014, 12:36 PM EST
Make your Monday a little bit easier by checking out the next installment of the #CAAMinute.
Broyles gives a quick recap of Sunday’s women’s #CAAHoops action, as College of Charleston defeated Delaware, 68-66, thanks to Afreyea Tolbert’s game-winning jumper with less than 10 seconds to spare. In other action this weekend, Drexel downed Northeastern (55-52) as Rachel Pearson tied a career-high with 23 points scored and hit six treys. The Tribe of William & Mary finally found the win column in league play, impressive defeating Towson at home, 69-60. Lastly, Broyles ends the minute with highlights from James Madison’s smooth-sailing victory over UNCW, which saw the Dukes put up 77 points and allow just 41 to remain atop the CAA standings.
Remember, CAA fans, you can watch the on-going #CAAHoops On Campus/In Focus features with our pieces from Drexel coming up later this week on both men’s and women’s basketball blogs and of course, on caasports.com. You can always stay up-to-date with CAA basketball via Twitter by following @CAABasketball and using the official league hashtag, #CAAHoops.
- UNH's Reisert, Marino Named Academic All-America
- Three Named Scholar All-Americans
- Five Land on Scholar All-Region Team
- #CAALax/LSN Game of the Week Schedule Announced
- Ankrah Chosen To FCS ADA All-America Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Semifinals
- WM Tabs Julie Shackford as Head Coach
- Seven CAA Football Players On AP All-America Team
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Dec. 11
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Dec. 11