Jan 27, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
Make your Monday a little bit easier by checking out the next installment of the #CAAMinute.
Broyles gives a quick recap of Sunday’s women’s #CAAHoops action, as College of Charleston defeated Delaware, 68-66, thanks to Afreyea Tolbert’s game-winning jumper with less than 10 seconds to spare. In other action this weekend, Drexel downed Northeastern (55-52) as Rachel Pearson tied a career-high with 23 points scored and hit six treys. The Tribe of William & Mary finally found the win column in league play, impressive defeating Towson at home, 69-60. Lastly, Broyles ends the minute with highlights from James Madison’s smooth-sailing victory over UNCW, which saw the Dukes put up 77 points and allow just 41 to remain atop the CAA standings.
Remember, CAA fans, you can watch the on-going #CAAHoops On Campus/In Focus features with our pieces from Drexel coming up later this week on both men’s and women’s basketball blogs and of course, on caasports.com. You can always stay up-to-date with CAA basketball via Twitter by following @CAABasketball and using the official league hashtag, #CAAHoops.
- CAA Names Spring Scholar-Athlete Award Winners
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Delaware at James Madison
- Eleven CAA Baseball Players Named All-Region
- Drexel's Crawford Begins Play In Second U.S. Open
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Towson
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- W&M Duo Headlines 14 Players Taken In MLB Draft
- CAA Sports 2016-17 Year In Review
- Six CAA Players Named USILA Scholar All-Americans
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 UNCW at Charleston