Jan 13, 2014, 1:24 PM EDT
In women’s basketball, Towson continued its impressive start to league play with a 66-65 last-second victory over Northeastern. The Tigers are 2-0 thanks to Dominique Johnson’s game-winning jumper as time expired. Watch the shot here as well. James Madison earned an impressive, 87-51, league-opening win over Delaware, as Kirby Burkholder scored 33 points and made seven 3-pointers. That loss snapped a ridiculous 44-game CAA winning streak for the ‘Hens. In other news, Hofstra and College of Charleston also earned victories this past weekend over UNCW and William & Mary, respectively.
On the men’s side, Broyles breaks down the prime-time matchup taking place Monday night between CAA newcomer #CofC and #GoNU in Boston. The game will be televised nationally on NBC Sports Network and on NBC Sports Live Extra at 7 p.m.
Remember, CAA fans, you can find additional information, including postgame videos, highlights and features with our continued Fullcourt Press segment, which features stories from each team around the league. Keep an eye out this past weekend’s work at William & Mary, where the hoops crew met up with Kyla Kerstetter and Tim Rusthoven. You can always stay up-to-date with CAA basketball via Twitter by following @CAAHoops and using the official league hashtag, #CAAHoops.
- #CAAHoops Summer School - Elon Women
- #CAAHoops Summer School - Elon Men
- W&M’s Trojan, NU’s Darrow Lead Men’s Track & Field All-Conference Honors
- Williams, Mistowski Headline Women’s Track & Field Postseason Honors
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship Moving To Washington DC In 2020
- More All-America Recognition For CAA Baseball Players
- #CAAHoops Summer School - Delaware Men
- #CAAHoops Summer School - Delaware Women
- Pair of Towson Tigers Named IWLCA All-Americans
- CAA Baseball Players Receive All-America, All-Region Accolades
@CAASports on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.