Oct 11, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
It’s a T.G.I.F. edition for today’s #CAAMinute as the week wraps up with highlights featuring various award winners. Bobby Broyles kicks off with men’s golf, as UNCW’s Ryan Nagy earned his second weekly honor of the fall. On the women’s side, College of Charleston’s Laura Fuenfstueck took home recognition after capturing individual medalist honors this past weekend at the Charleston Southern Invitational. Women’s and men’s swimming/diving also had its first weekly award winners announced. UNCW’s Valtteri Halonen and Towson’s Alex Cohen took home men’s swimmer and diver of the week, respectively. On the women’s side, another Tiger, Kaitlin Burke, earned Swimmer of the Week, while JMU freshman Taryn McLaughlin grabbed Diver of the Week honors.
Broyles finishes up the minute reminding fans that they can catch plenty of the weekend’s CAA Football action via CAA.TV online. For all of other news, highlights, stats and live streaming video as well, visit CAASports.com.
- JMU's Good Named Player of the Year Top 3 Finalist
- Weather Delays CAA Baseball Championship
- Marinaccio Pitches Gem As Hens Blank CofC, 9-0
- Eight Earn USILA All-American Recognition
- Seven Earn All-ECAC Honors; Mayes Named Defensive POTY
- UNCW's Golden Headlines All-CAA Baseball Team
- CAA Baseball Championship Preview
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Ties for 24th at NCAA Championship
- Baseball Weekly Honors - May 22
- Towson Downs Cuse to Advance to NCAA Semifinals