Oct 11, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
It’s a T.G.I.F. edition for today’s #CAAMinute as the week wraps up with highlights featuring various award winners. Bobby Broyles kicks off with men’s golf, as UNCW’s Ryan Nagy earned his second weekly honor of the fall. On the women’s side, College of Charleston’s Laura Fuenfstueck took home recognition after capturing individual medalist honors this past weekend at the Charleston Southern Invitational. Women’s and men’s swimming/diving also had its first weekly award winners announced. UNCW’s Valtteri Halonen and Towson’s Alex Cohen took home men’s swimmer and diver of the week, respectively. On the women’s side, another Tiger, Kaitlin Burke, earned Swimmer of the Week, while JMU freshman Taryn McLaughlin grabbed Diver of the Week honors.
Broyles finishes up the minute reminding fans that they can catch plenty of the weekend’s CAA Football action via CAA.TV online. For all of other news, highlights, stats and live streaming video as well, visit CAASports.com.
- Pairings Set for Women's Lacrosse Championship
- Towson Clinches Top Seed & Hosts #CAALax Championship
- #CAALax Close-Up with Jack Adams & Ryan Tierney
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- #CAASports Close-Up With Giovanna Kolofer
- CAA Weekend Preview - April 28-30
- Hofstra's Concannon & Byrne Nominated For Tewaaraton Award
- #CAASports Close-Up With Casey Golden
- UD & CofC's Fuenfstueck Headed to NCAA Regionals
- Talcott, Straume Earn Tennis MOP Honors