Oct 11, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
It’s a T.G.I.F. edition for today’s #CAAMinute as the week wraps up with highlights featuring various award winners. Bobby Broyles kicks off with men’s golf, as UNCW’s Ryan Nagy earned his second weekly honor of the fall. On the women’s side, College of Charleston’s Laura Fuenfstueck took home recognition after capturing individual medalist honors this past weekend at the Charleston Southern Invitational. Women’s and men’s swimming/diving also had its first weekly award winners announced. UNCW’s Valtteri Halonen and Towson’s Alex Cohen took home men’s swimmer and diver of the week, respectively. On the women’s side, another Tiger, Kaitlin Burke, earned Swimmer of the Week, while JMU freshman Taryn McLaughlin grabbed Diver of the Week honors.
Broyles finishes up the minute reminding fans that they can catch plenty of the weekend’s CAA Football action via CAA.TV online. For all of other news, highlights, stats and live streaming video as well, visit CAASports.com.
- Saunderson Earns All-America Honors In 100 Fly
- JMU Falls at WVU In WNIT Third Round
- CAA Team Set For 3X3U National Championship
- Campus Connected: Don't Doubt the Dukes
- CAA Weekend Preview - March 23
- #CAASports Closeup with Kyle Brnovich
- Smith Named WBCA Regional Coach of the Year
- JMU Meets WVU in WNIT on Friday
- Saunderson Starts NCAA Championships
- Wright-Foreman Named ECAC Player Of The Year