Oct 11, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
It’s a T.G.I.F. edition for today’s #CAAMinute as the week wraps up with highlights featuring various award winners. Bobby Broyles kicks off with men’s golf, as UNCW’s Ryan Nagy earned his second weekly honor of the fall. On the women’s side, College of Charleston’s Laura Fuenfstueck took home recognition after capturing individual medalist honors this past weekend at the Charleston Southern Invitational. Women’s and men’s swimming/diving also had its first weekly award winners announced. UNCW’s Valtteri Halonen and Towson’s Alex Cohen took home men’s swimmer and diver of the week, respectively. On the women’s side, another Tiger, Kaitlin Burke, earned Swimmer of the Week, while JMU freshman Taryn McLaughlin grabbed Diver of the Week honors.
Broyles finishes up the minute reminding fans that they can catch plenty of the weekend’s CAA Football action via CAA.TV online. For all of other news, highlights, stats and live streaming video as well, visit CAASports.com.
- CAA Hosts SAAC Leadership Summit June 23-25
- Towson Selects Matt Tyner As New Baseball Coach
- CAA Names Spring Scholar-Athlete Award Winners
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Elon at William & Mary
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Delaware at James Madison
- Eleven CAA Baseball Players Named All-Region
- Drexel's Crawford Begins Play In Second U.S. Open
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Towson
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- W&M Duo Headlines 14 Players Taken In MLB Draft