Oct 3, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
Raven Wilkinson opens up Thursday’s edition of the #CAAMinute with CAA Football news, as three players, UAlbany’s Eric LaPorta, Delaware’s Mike Milburn and New Hampshire’s Mike MacArthur were named semifinalists for the William V. Campbell Trophy.
Field hockey weekly honors went to Hofstra’s Jonel Boileau, who earned her second Player of the Week nod this season and Drexel’s Jessica McCarthy, who won the rookie nod after registering her first career goal and assist in a 2-1 victory over Rider last Friday. Wilkinson wraps up the minute with the announcements of cross country men’s and women’s runner of the week awards. The Tribe of William & Mary swept the honors, as Elaina Balouris took women’s Runner of the Week recognition and Rad Gunzenhauser earned men’s honors.
- NU Places 17th at NCAA Championships
- Delaware Captures First CAA Baseball Title
- W&M's Rome Headlines Athletes Headed To Eugene
- Beehler Pitches UNCW Into CAA Title Game
- NU Moves Onto C Finals at NCAA Championship
- Towson Falls to Ohio State 11-10 in NCAA Semis
- Northeastern Stays Alive With 8-5 Win Over CofC
- NU Crews Advance to C/D Semis of NCAA Championships
- Delaware Beats UNCW To Reach CAA Title Game
- CofC Rallies Past W&M, 7-6, In 11 Innings