Sep 27, 2013, 10:52 AM EDT
Happy Friday. What better way to kickoff the weekend than another edition of the #CAAMinute. Towson’s Larissa Spiess earned Women’s golfer of the Week honors and on the men’s side, Drexel’s Chris Crawford and UNCW’s Payne McLeod shared co-men’s golfers of the week. Weekly cross country honors went to a familiar face for the women, as Towson’s Elizabeth Tauber won Runner of the Week for the second straight week. Hofstra’s Daniel Rono won the individual title at the Towson Invitational and earned men’s Runner of the Week honors.
For all other news, highlights and information regarding CAA fall sports, check out caasports.com.
- JMU Knocks Off UNC to Advance to NCAA Championship Title Game
- All crews advance to C/D Semifinals on Day One at NCAAs
- Farrell Leads Northeastern To 7-2 Victory Over Delaware
- CAA Baseball Championship Game Moved Up To 11 AM On Saturday
- UNCW Advances To Fourth Straight CAA Title Game With 11-3 Win Over Elon
- Miller Drives In Three As Delaware Defeats Charleston, 5-1
- JMU's Elena Romesburg Receives NCAA Elite 90 Award
- Oldham's Walk-Off Single In The 12th Gives Elon 3-2 Victory Over Charleston
- UNCW Knocks Off Northeastern, 9-2, Behind Royalty's Complete Game
- NU Opens NCAA Rowing Championship on Friday