Aug 28, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
Bobby Broyles is back once again to deliver Hump Day’s edition of the #CAAMinute .
The William & Mary women’s cross country team earned the No. 16 spot in the preseason USTFCCCA NCAA Division I national cross country rankings. The Tribe captured their eighth CAA title over the past decade in 2012 and went on to post a 21st place finish at the NCAA Cross Country Championship. William & Mary brings back All-America standouts in senior Elaina Balouris and sophomore Emily Stites. CAA field hockey was well represented in the 2013 preseason NFHCA Division I field hockey poll, with Northeastern coming in at No. 15 and 2012 CAA champ Drexel following close behind in the 17th spot. NU ended last season ranked 12th in Division I field hockey thanks to a 14-7 record and second straight appearance in both the CAA championship game and the NCAA tournament. The Dragons, last year’s CAA champs and 2013 preseason favorite, return 19 players from last year’s squad, including four All-CAA honorees.
- How To Watch: CAA Football Week 4
- CAA Football Nicknames
- CAA Weekend Preview - Sept. 21-23
- TickPick Becomes An Official Partner Of The CAA
- CAA Football Closeup with Towson's Matt Kauffman
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Elon/W&M Football Game Will Not Be Rescheduled
- W&M's Bell, Elon's Jegier, Hofstra's Anderson Named Senior CLASS Candidates
- CAA Golf Weekly Awards - Sept. 19
- CAA Cross Country Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
@CAASports on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.