Aug 28, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
Bobby Broyles is back once again to deliver Hump Day’s edition of the #CAAMinute .
The William & Mary women’s cross country team earned the No. 16 spot in the preseason USTFCCCA NCAA Division I national cross country rankings. The Tribe captured their eighth CAA title over the past decade in 2012 and went on to post a 21st place finish at the NCAA Cross Country Championship. William & Mary brings back All-America standouts in senior Elaina Balouris and sophomore Emily Stites. CAA field hockey was well represented in the 2013 preseason NFHCA Division I field hockey poll, with Northeastern coming in at No. 15 and 2012 CAA champ Drexel following close behind in the 17th spot. NU ended last season ranked 12th in Division I field hockey thanks to a 14-7 record and second straight appearance in both the CAA championship game and the NCAA tournament. The Dragons, last year’s CAA champs and 2013 preseason favorite, return 19 players from last year’s squad, including four All-CAA honorees.
- #CAAHoops Summer School - UNCW Men
- #CAAHoops Summer School - UNCW Women
- JMU's Klaes-Bawcombe Voted IWLCA National Coach of the Year
- CAA Announces 2017-18 Team Academic Excellence Awards
- CAA Recognizes 19 With Leadership And Sports Excellence Awards
- Nine CAA Men's Basketball Players Selected To NABC Honors Court
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- CAA to be Well-Represented at U.S. Women's Amateur
- #CAAHoops Summer School - James Madison Women
- #CAAHoops Summer School - James Madison Men
@CAASports on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.