Aug 28, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
Bobby Broyles is back once again to deliver Hump Day’s edition of the #CAAMinute .
The William & Mary women’s cross country team earned the No. 16 spot in the preseason USTFCCCA NCAA Division I national cross country rankings. The Tribe captured their eighth CAA title over the past decade in 2012 and went on to post a 21st place finish at the NCAA Cross Country Championship. William & Mary brings back All-America standouts in senior Elaina Balouris and sophomore Emily Stites. CAA field hockey was well represented in the 2013 preseason NFHCA Division I field hockey poll, with Northeastern coming in at No. 15 and 2012 CAA champ Drexel following close behind in the 17th spot. NU ended last season ranked 12th in Division I field hockey thanks to a 14-7 record and second straight appearance in both the CAA championship game and the NCAA tournament. The Dragons, last year’s CAA champs and 2013 preseason favorite, return 19 players from last year’s squad, including four All-CAA honorees.
- JMU's Good Named Player of the Year Top 3 Finalist
- Weather Delays CAA Baseball Championship
- Marinaccio Pitches Gem As Hens Blank CofC, 9-0
- Eight Earn USILA All-American Recognition
- Seven Earn All-ECAC Honors; Mayes Named Defensive POTY
- UNCW's Golden Headlines All-CAA Baseball Team
- CAA Baseball Championship Preview
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Ties for 24th at NCAA Championship
- Baseball Weekly Honors - May 22
- Towson Downs Cuse to Advance to NCAA Semifinals