Aug 28, 2013, 2:59 PM EST
Bobby Broyles is back once again to deliver Hump Day’s edition of the #CAAMinute .
The William & Mary women’s cross country team earned the No. 16 spot in the preseason USTFCCCA NCAA Division I national cross country rankings. The Tribe captured their eighth CAA title over the past decade in 2012 and went on to post a 21st place finish at the NCAA Cross Country Championship. William & Mary brings back All-America standouts in senior Elaina Balouris and sophomore Emily Stites. CAA field hockey was well represented in the 2013 preseason NFHCA Division I field hockey poll, with Northeastern coming in at No. 15 and 2012 CAA champ Drexel following close behind in the 17th spot. NU ended last season ranked 12th in Division I field hockey thanks to a 14-7 record and second straight appearance in both the CAA championship game and the NCAA tournament. The Dragons, last year’s CAA champs and 2013 preseason favorite, return 19 players from last year’s squad, including four All-CAA honorees.
- Flacco, Moreland Headline 2018 CAA Football All-Conference Awards
- James Madison Pair Collect National Honors
- CAA Swimming & Diving Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Final Regular-Season Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 19
- CAA Men's Basketball Weekly Awards - Nov. 19
- CAA Women's Basketball Weekly Awards - Nov. 19
- Mike London Named New Head Football Coach At William & Mary
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 19
- James Madison Defeats No. 5 North Carolina, Heads to Men's Soccer Sweet 16
@CAASports on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.