Aug 22, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
Although the William and Mary men’s and women’s soccer teams are currently training for their upcoming 2013 seasons, each squad took time to volunteer at an injury prevention clinic at Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field on Tuesday.
The injury prevention program consists of soccer clinics which provide younger soccer players, parents and coaches a hands-on opportunity to learn more about injury prevention and treatment. Tribe soccer student-athletes assisted with the clinic and taught the importance of stretching and injury prevention. Those who attended were also able to interact and play in a scrimmage against the Tribe.
- Drexel Falls to Fordham in WNIT Second Round
- JMU Advances to WNIT Third Round
- Clark, Kutch Conclude Swimming & Diving Championships
- Charleston Falls 62-58 To Auburn In NCAA Tourney
- Drexel Notches WNIT Win
- NC State Knocks Elon from NCAA Tournament
- JMU Opens WNIT with Win
- Kutch Breaks Own Record at Day 3 of NCAA Championships
- Clark & Kutch Ready for NCAA Championships
- #CAAHoops: WBB National Postseason Preview