Aug 22, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
Although the William and Mary men’s and women’s soccer teams are currently training for their upcoming 2013 seasons, each squad took time to volunteer at an injury prevention clinic at Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field on Tuesday.
The injury prevention program consists of soccer clinics which provide younger soccer players, parents and coaches a hands-on opportunity to learn more about injury prevention and treatment. Tribe soccer student-athletes assisted with the clinic and taught the importance of stretching and injury prevention. Those who attended were also able to interact and play in a scrimmage against the Tribe.
- Byrne Named MLL Rookie of the Year
- CAA Announces Launch Of New OTT Applications
- CofC Picked to Win 2017 VB Title
- JoeyD vs. the #CAAChamps
- #CAAFB 12 Teams In 12 Days Preview - Richmond
- CAA Partners With CBS Sports Digital
- W&M Sits Atop Preseason Poll
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Elon at Delaware
- #CAAFB 12 Teams In 12 Days Preview - Rhode Island
- CAA Announces WBB Schedule