Aug 22, 2013, 11:59 AM EST
Although the William and Mary men’s and women’s soccer teams are currently training for their upcoming 2013 seasons, each squad took time to volunteer at an injury prevention clinic at Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field on Tuesday.
The injury prevention program consists of soccer clinics which provide younger soccer players, parents and coaches a hands-on opportunity to learn more about injury prevention and treatment. Tribe soccer student-athletes assisted with the clinic and taught the importance of stretching and injury prevention. Those who attended were also able to interact and play in a scrimmage against the Tribe.
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Nov. 20
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- UNCW Edged By UNC 2-1 in NCAA Second Round
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- UNCW Faces UNC in NCAA Second Round
- Dukes Capture Second Straight Volleyball Title
- JMU Captures ECAC Championship