Jul 25, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
Former University of Delaware men’s golfer Joey McLister on Sunday finished in a tie for 11th place at the PGA Web.com Tour’s Midwest Classic.
McLister, who turned pro in 2008, finished minus-13 with a four-round score of 271 on the Nicklaus Golf Course at LionsGate and earned $13,800 according to PGATour.com.
Because of his solid finish last weekend, the 2006 All-CAA selection will play in Albertsons Boise Open at Hillcrest Country Club in Boise, Idaho this week. He is also scheduled to play in the Mylan Classic at Southpoint Golf Course in Canonsburg, Pa. from Aug. 1-4.
One of UD’s most heralded golfers, McLister owned a career 74.66 average per round, good for second in Blue Hen men’s golf history.
- #CAALax Closeup with Emma MacLeod
- CofC Sweeps Golfer of the Week Honors
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Duo Named to USILA Team of the Week
- Men's and Women's Tennis Weekly Honors - March 20
- Track & Field Weekly Honors - March 20
- Bourne Among Finalists For SBJ AD of the Year
- Baseball Weekly Honors - March 19
- Softball Weekly Honors - March 19
- Women's Lacrosse Weekly Honors - March 19