Jul 25, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
Former University of Delaware men’s golfer Joey McLister on Sunday finished in a tie for 11th place at the PGA Web.com Tour’s Midwest Classic.
McLister, who turned pro in 2008, finished minus-13 with a four-round score of 271 on the Nicklaus Golf Course at LionsGate and earned $13,800 according to PGATour.com.
Because of his solid finish last weekend, the 2006 All-CAA selection will play in Albertsons Boise Open at Hillcrest Country Club in Boise, Idaho this week. He is also scheduled to play in the Mylan Classic at Southpoint Golf Course in Canonsburg, Pa. from Aug. 1-4.
One of UD’s most heralded golfers, McLister owned a career 74.66 average per round, good for second in Blue Hen men’s golf history.
- Delaware Captures First CAA Baseball Title
- Beehler Pitches UNCW Into CAA Title Game
- NU Moves Onto C Finals at NCAA Championship
- Towson Falls to Ohio State 11-10 in NCAA Semis
- Northeastern Stays Alive With 8-5 Win Over CofC
- NU Crews Advance to C/D Semis of NCAA Championships
- Delaware Beats UNCW To Reach CAA Title Game
- CofC Rallies Past W&M, 7-6, In 11 Innings
- Four Named IWLCA Senior All-Stars
- UNCW Defeats W&M, 6-2, In Thursday's Finale