Jul 25, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
Former University of Delaware men’s golfer Joey McLister on Sunday finished in a tie for 11th place at the PGA Web.com Tour’s Midwest Classic.
McLister, who turned pro in 2008, finished minus-13 with a four-round score of 271 on the Nicklaus Golf Course at LionsGate and earned $13,800 according to PGATour.com.
Because of his solid finish last weekend, the 2006 All-CAA selection will play in Albertsons Boise Open at Hillcrest Country Club in Boise, Idaho this week. He is also scheduled to play in the Mylan Classic at Southpoint Golf Course in Canonsburg, Pa. from Aug. 1-4.
One of UD’s most heralded golfers, McLister owned a career 74.66 average per round, good for second in Blue Hen men’s golf history.
- CAA Weekend Preview - April 28-30
- #CAASports Close-Up With Casey Golden
- UD & CofC's Fuenfstueck Headed to NCAA Regionals
- Talcott, Straume Earn Tennis MOP Honors
- Triple #CAAChamps Weekend Photo Recap
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Headlines Golf Awards
- NU's 2V8 Named Boat of the Week
- Murphy Named Associate Commissioner For MBB
- Track & Field Weekly Honors - April 25
- Baseball Weekly Honors - April 24