Jul 25, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
Former University of Delaware men’s golfer Joey McLister on Sunday finished in a tie for 11th place at the PGA Web.com Tour’s Midwest Classic.
McLister, who turned pro in 2008, finished minus-13 with a four-round score of 271 on the Nicklaus Golf Course at LionsGate and earned $13,800 according to PGATour.com.
Because of his solid finish last weekend, the 2006 All-CAA selection will play in Albertsons Boise Open at Hillcrest Country Club in Boise, Idaho this week. He is also scheduled to play in the Mylan Classic at Southpoint Golf Course in Canonsburg, Pa. from Aug. 1-4.
One of UD’s most heralded golfers, McLister owned a career 74.66 average per round, good for second in Blue Hen men’s golf history.
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- Grant, 10 Players Earn NABC All-District Honors
- CofC's Rainey Named Golfer of the Week
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Earns Golfer of the Week
- Track & Field Weekly Honors - March 21
- Men's and Women's Tennis Weekly Honors - March 21
- Hofstra's Parrella Named National Rookie of the Week
- UD's Walter Named National Player Of The Week
- Baseball Weekly Honors - March 20
- Softball Weekly Honors - March 20