May 23, 2013, 1:13 PM EST
We open Thursday’s #CAAMinute highlighting the athletes set to compete in the NCAA Track & Field East Regionals. Ashley Bolton recapped the action from Day 1 of the 2013 Baseball #CAAChamps and runs down the full schedule of baseball for Day 2, which may include as many as five games. For more on these stories and other CAA news, visit CAASports.com, CAAFootball.com or any of our blogs powered by NBC Sports.
- Women's #CAAHoops Weekly - Feb. 21
- Bruce Williams Selected As Supervisor Of Football Officials For The CAA
- CAA Joins Football Officiating Alliance Formed By ACC, AAC
- CAA Swimming & Diving Championships Day One Recap
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Feb. 20
- Men's and Women's Tennis Weekly Honors - Feb. 20
- #CAAHoops Dunk Reel
- CAA Golf Weekly Awards - Feb. 20
- #CAAHoops Top Plays
- CAA Swimming & Diving Championships Commence Wednesday
@CAASports on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.