Apr 1, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
NO APRIL FOOLS HERE!
We kick off April with tons of #CAAHoops action in the #CAAMinute. The Drexel women advanced to the WNIT Final Four with a win at Auburn. Bobby Broyles recaps both the Delaware and James Madison women’s season-ending losses this past weekend. We wrap up the daily update with notes on tonight’s CBI opener for George Mason on AXS TV. For more on these stories and other CAA news, please visit CAASports.com or any of our blogs powered by NBC Sports.
- JMU Knocks Off UNC to Advance to NCAA Championship Title Game
- All crews advance to C/D Semifinals on Day One at NCAAs
- Farrell Leads Northeastern To 7-2 Victory Over Delaware
- CAA Baseball Championship Game Moved Up To 11 AM On Saturday
- UNCW Advances To Fourth Straight CAA Title Game With 11-3 Win Over Elon
- Miller Drives In Three As Delaware Defeats Charleston, 5-1
- JMU's Elena Romesburg Receives NCAA Elite 90 Award
- Oldham's Walk-Off Single In The 12th Gives Elon 3-2 Victory Over Charleston
- UNCW Knocks Off Northeastern, 9-2, Behind Royalty's Complete Game
- NU Opens NCAA Rowing Championship on Friday