Feb 15, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
The #HarlemShake has been all the rage as of late, with Drexel’s Dac Pac being the most recent group to jump aboard the bandwagon. The student group displayed its 30-second flash mob skills during Thursday night’s game against George Mason.
The Patriots ultimately prevailed over the Dragons, but I think we can all agree the members of the Dac Pac were also big winners last night.
- JMU Holds One Stroke Lead After Exciting #CAAChamps Second Round
- Charleston, W&M, JMU And Elon Advance To Women's Tennis Semifinals
- Drexel Joins Top Three Seeds In CAA Men's Tennis Semifinals
- JMU Leads After First Round of Men's Golf Championship
- CAA Weekend Preview - April 20
- Towson Tops Hofstra In CAA Women's Tennis Opener
- Buresch, Dandola Named NFCA Freshman of the Year Candidates
- Men's Golf Championship Begins Friday Morning
- Two #CAALax Players Taken in MLL Collegiate Draft
- CAA Tennis Championships Start Thursday