Feb 7, 2013, 6:41 PM EDT
UNCW held its annual media day at Brooks Field on Tuesday as the Seahawks and local media prepare for the season opener on Feb. 15 against nationally-ranked Kent State.
Over 25 individual interviews were conducted with members of the defending Colonial Athletic Association champions. Following the breakout sessions, Head Coach Mark Scalf delivered his season outlook and fielded questions from the media in attendance.
The Seahawks welcome back 23 letterwinners for the 2013 season as they tackle a schedule that includes 15 non-conference games against programs that played in the 2012 NCAA tournament.
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Ties for 24th at NCAA Championship
- Baseball Weekly Honors - May 22
- Towson Downs Cuse to Advance to NCAA Semifinals
- CofC's Fuenfstueck in Top-25 at NCAA Championship
- Dukes' Memorable Season Ends In Waco Regional Title Game
- JMU Keeps Season Alive With Saturday Split
- Pairings Set For CAA Baseball Championship
- JMU Earns Walk-Off Win To Open Regional Play
- Towson Tangles With Syracuse in NCAA Quarterfinals
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Readies for NCAA Championship