Feb 7, 2013, 6:41 PM EDT
UNCW held its annual media day at Brooks Field on Tuesday as the Seahawks and local media prepare for the season opener on Feb. 15 against nationally-ranked Kent State.
Over 25 individual interviews were conducted with members of the defending Colonial Athletic Association champions. Following the breakout sessions, Head Coach Mark Scalf delivered his season outlook and fielded questions from the media in attendance.
The Seahawks welcome back 23 letterwinners for the 2013 season as they tackle a schedule that includes 15 non-conference games against programs that played in the 2012 NCAA tournament.
- CAA Hosts SAAC Leadership Summit June 23-25
- Towson Selects Matt Tyner As New Baseball Coach
- CAA Names Spring Scholar-Athlete Award Winners
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Elon at William & Mary
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Delaware at James Madison
- Eleven CAA Baseball Players Named All-Region
- Drexel's Crawford Begins Play In Second U.S. Open
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Towson
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- W&M Duo Headlines 14 Players Taken In MLB Draft