Feb 7, 2013, 6:41 PM EDT
UNCW held its annual media day at Brooks Field on Tuesday as the Seahawks and local media prepare for the season opener on Feb. 15 against nationally-ranked Kent State.
Over 25 individual interviews were conducted with members of the defending Colonial Athletic Association champions. Following the breakout sessions, Head Coach Mark Scalf delivered his season outlook and fielded questions from the media in attendance.
The Seahawks welcome back 23 letterwinners for the 2013 season as they tackle a schedule that includes 15 non-conference games against programs that played in the 2012 NCAA tournament.
- Defending National Champs Headline Preseason FH Poll
- Smith, LaMonica Tabbed as WPLL Coaches
- #CAAFB 12 Teams In 12 Days Preview - UNH
- UNCW's Cover Advances to US Amateur Match Play
- CAA Announces MBB Conference Schedule
- #CAAFB 12 Teams In 12 Days Preview - Maine
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 William & Mary at James Madison
- UNCW MGOLF Tabs Bowden Interim Head Coach
- #CAAFB 12 Teams In 12 Days Preview - JMU
- NU Picked To Repeat as #CAAChamps