Feb 7, 2013, 6:41 PM EDT
UNCW held its annual media day at Brooks Field on Tuesday as the Seahawks and local media prepare for the season opener on Feb. 15 against nationally-ranked Kent State.
Over 25 individual interviews were conducted with members of the defending Colonial Athletic Association champions. Following the breakout sessions, Head Coach Mark Scalf delivered his season outlook and fielded questions from the media in attendance.
The Seahawks welcome back 23 letterwinners for the 2013 season as they tackle a schedule that includes 15 non-conference games against programs that played in the 2012 NCAA tournament.
- CAA Partners With ScoreShots
- CAA Weekend Preview - Sept. 22
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- UNCW's Eldridge Named Men's Golfer of the Week
- Three Teams Ranked In NFHCA Poll For Second Straight Week
- COFC Sweeps XC Runners of the Week
- Field Hockey Weekly Honors - Sept. 19