Jan 27, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
I logged on to NBCSports.com this morning to checkout some of the reaction to a crazy day of Top-25 college hoops Saturday, and what did I find? Low and behold along the top banner of NBC’s College Basketball page was a link to CAA Gameday!
A little scroll down the page and there was a graphic with the same link.
I went back to the NBCSports.com homepage and ran my mouse over the sports headers and saw a link inside of College Basketball menu dropdown.
What a tremendous way to grow our brand! Stay tuned for further updates to CAA Gameday, including enhance pre and post-game information as well as more ways to watch live in-game action from out-of-market areas.
- Football Media Day Set For Tuesday
- CAA Social Showdown: William & Mary
- CAA Social Showdown: Towson
- Chad Holbrook Named CofC Head Baseball Coach
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 UNCW at Elon
- CAA Social Showdown: Northeastern
- Elon, UNCW, WM Earn GCAA All-Academic Team Honors
- Heck Named Assoc. Commissioner For Compliance
- Nine Named to NABC Honors Court
- CAA Social Showdown: UNCW