Jan 27, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
I logged on to NBCSports.com this morning to checkout some of the reaction to a crazy day of Top-25 college hoops Saturday, and what did I find? Low and behold along the top banner of NBC’s College Basketball page was a link to CAA Gameday!
A little scroll down the page and there was a graphic with the same link.
I went back to the NBCSports.com homepage and ran my mouse over the sports headers and saw a link inside of College Basketball menu dropdown.
What a tremendous way to grow our brand! Stay tuned for further updates to CAA Gameday, including enhance pre and post-game information as well as more ways to watch live in-game action from out-of-market areas.
- CAA Hosts SAAC Leadership Summit June 23-25
- Towson Selects Matt Tyner As New Baseball Coach
- CAA Names Spring Scholar-Athlete Award Winners
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Elon at William & Mary
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Delaware at James Madison
- Eleven CAA Baseball Players Named All-Region
- Drexel's Crawford Begins Play In Second U.S. Open
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Towson
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- W&M Duo Headlines 14 Players Taken In MLB Draft