Jan 16, 2013, 3:04 PM EDT
Head coach Jeff Tambroni formally announced seniors Travis Crane (Parkville, Md.) and Jack Forster (Jenkintown, Pa.) as the captains for the 2013 season on Wednesday. Crane and Forster were elected by votes from their teammates and coaching staff. The decisions were announced to the team prior to the Thanksgiving holiday.
“Our coaching staff and team are very confident that they will do a wonderful job as we make our way through the spring season,” Tambroni said. “Both of [these] guys have been around for a long time, one a fifth-year (Crane) the other a sixth-year senior (Forster), and have fought through a lot of adversity in their own right. I think their experience is going to be great for this team at the time that Penn State lacrosse is in its history, and hopefully going to give us an opportunity to turn the page.”
For more on the Penn State Men’s Lacrosse squad and some background information on both Crane and Forster logon to GoPSUSports.com.
- Weekend Preview - Oct. 9
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Spider Strength
- This Week in CAA Football: Week 6
- JMU's Weiss Named Women's Golfer of the Week
- UD's Gianniny Named Men's Golfer of the Week
- CAA Football Week 6 TV Clearances
- Men's S&D Weekly Honors - Oct. 6
- Women's S&D Weekly Honors - Oct. 6
- WM's Rome Named CAA Women's XC Runner of the Week
- WM's Sakallah Named Men's XC Runner of the Week