Dec 17, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
Twenty-eight student-athletes were among the 1,100 undergraduate students earning degrees Saturday during UNCW’s Fall Commencement Ceremonies at Trask Coliseum.
The student-athletes, from 11 different sports, walk down the aisle at one of two commencement ceremonies over the weekend – Cameron School of Business, the College of Health and Human Services, Watson College of Education in the morning and the College of Arts and Sciences in the afternoon.
UNCW’s graduating student-athletes include: Baseball – Travis Bradley, Matt Campbell, Steven Davis, Thomas Jones, Jake Koenig, Brian Rhino, Tom Timoney; Men’s Cross Country – Bob Vanderham; Men’s Soccer – Etienne Boulanger, Thomas Driver; Men’s Swimming & Diving – Alex Aguilar; Men’s Track & Field – Chris Felmet, Dusty Kenealy, Spencer Kimber; Softball – Kelsey Eddinger, Jennifer Ladd, Brianna Lofton, Stacey Pinno, Laura Sykes; Women’s Cross Country – Lindsay Ester; Women’s Golf – Alei Mitchell; Women’s Soccer – Ali Nagle; Women’s Swimming & Diving –Stephanie Forlenza, Hilary Fritz, Kristin George, Katy Godown, Maddie Riley; Men’s Track & Field – Thomas DiCiaccio.
Congratulations to all 28 student-athletes who also represent the CAA. For more on UNCW Athletics visit UNCWSports.com.
- McConnell, Rooney Headline 2018 All-CAA Baseball Team
- Delaware Selected for Preseason WNIT
- Four CAA Tennis Players Receive ITA Regional Awards
- CAA Baseball Championship Gets Started On Wednesday
- Baseball Weekly Honors - May 21
- Hofstra, JMU End Seasons In Regionals
- Pairings Set For 2018 CAA Baseball Championship
- On to the NCAA Semifinals! No. 3 JMU Knocks Off No. 6 Florida to Advance
- Dukes Earn Victory In Postseason Opener, Pride Fall In Extras
- Seven Earn IL Women Media All-American Honors