Dec 17, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
Twenty-eight student-athletes were among the 1,100 undergraduate students earning degrees Saturday during UNCW’s Fall Commencement Ceremonies at Trask Coliseum.
The student-athletes, from 11 different sports, walk down the aisle at one of two commencement ceremonies over the weekend – Cameron School of Business, the College of Health and Human Services, Watson College of Education in the morning and the College of Arts and Sciences in the afternoon.
UNCW’s graduating student-athletes include: Baseball – Travis Bradley, Matt Campbell, Steven Davis, Thomas Jones, Jake Koenig, Brian Rhino, Tom Timoney; Men’s Cross Country – Bob Vanderham; Men’s Soccer – Etienne Boulanger, Thomas Driver; Men’s Swimming & Diving – Alex Aguilar; Men’s Track & Field – Chris Felmet, Dusty Kenealy, Spencer Kimber; Softball – Kelsey Eddinger, Jennifer Ladd, Brianna Lofton, Stacey Pinno, Laura Sykes; Women’s Cross Country – Lindsay Ester; Women’s Golf – Alei Mitchell; Women’s Soccer – Ali Nagle; Women’s Swimming & Diving –Stephanie Forlenza, Hilary Fritz, Kristin George, Katy Godown, Maddie Riley; Men’s Track & Field – Thomas DiCiaccio.
Congratulations to all 28 student-athletes who also represent the CAA. For more on UNCW Athletics visit UNCWSports.com.
- James Madison Selected to Three-Peat; Hofstra's Masciullo Named Preseason Player of the Year
- #CAAFB - 12 Teams In 12 Days - Maine Preview
- William & Mary Picked to Repeat; Tribe's Bustamante Tabbed Preseason Player of the Year
- #CAAFB - 12 Teams In 12 Days - James Madison Preview
- Women's Soccer Kicks Off 2018 Campaign
- CAA Announces Marketing Partnership With Canon U.S.A.
- Delaware Chosen to Win Sixth-Straight CAA Title; Nauck Named Preseason Player of the Year
- #CAAFB - 12 Teams In 12 Days - Elon Preview
- CAA Football Broadcast Package Features More Than 50 Games In 2018
- #CAAFB - 12 Teams In 12 Days - Delaware Preview
@CAASports on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.