Dec 17, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
Twenty-eight student-athletes were among the 1,100 undergraduate students earning degrees Saturday during UNCW’s Fall Commencement Ceremonies at Trask Coliseum.
The student-athletes, from 11 different sports, walk down the aisle at one of two commencement ceremonies over the weekend – Cameron School of Business, the College of Health and Human Services, Watson College of Education in the morning and the College of Arts and Sciences in the afternoon.
UNCW’s graduating student-athletes include: Baseball – Travis Bradley, Matt Campbell, Steven Davis, Thomas Jones, Jake Koenig, Brian Rhino, Tom Timoney; Men’s Cross Country – Bob Vanderham; Men’s Soccer – Etienne Boulanger, Thomas Driver; Men’s Swimming & Diving – Alex Aguilar; Men’s Track & Field – Chris Felmet, Dusty Kenealy, Spencer Kimber; Softball – Kelsey Eddinger, Jennifer Ladd, Brianna Lofton, Stacey Pinno, Laura Sykes; Women’s Cross Country – Lindsay Ester; Women’s Golf – Alei Mitchell; Women’s Soccer – Ali Nagle; Women’s Swimming & Diving –Stephanie Forlenza, Hilary Fritz, Kristin George, Katy Godown, Maddie Riley; Men’s Track & Field – Thomas DiCiaccio.
Congratulations to all 28 student-athletes who also represent the CAA. For more on UNCW Athletics visit UNCWSports.com.
- Baseball Weekly Honors - April 24
- Softball Weekly Report - April 24
- Women's Lacrosse Weekly Report - April 24
- Men's Lacrosse Weekly Report - April 24
- COFC Four-Peats as #CAAChamps
- UNCW Takes Home Men's Tennis Championship
- W&M Captures Third Straight Women's Tennis Title
- #CAALAX Closeup with Alyssa Parrella
- #CAAChamps Play Suspended In Third Round
- Seahawks, Tribe Headed To Men's Tennis Finals