Nov 21, 2012, 11:09 AM EDT
Welcome to CAA Football’s first edition of Tom’s Take, a new recurring series we’ll be featuring here on Every Day Is Saturday. The premise of Tom’s Take is simple, as we’ll regularly sit down with CAA Commissioner Tom Yeager in his office and talk with him about all the latest going on around CAA Football.
This week we focus on the recent wild finish of CAA Football’s regular season and the upcoming FCS Playoffs. With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, we also talk with Tom about how CAA Football travel factors into his holiday plans and ask him to share some of his favorite Turkey Day memories.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our new series. More webisodes in this series and other exclusive blog content are already in the works.
Have a happy, safe and food-filled Thanksgiving!
- Pairings Set for Women's Lacrosse Championship
- Towson Clinches Top Seed & Hosts #CAALax Championship
- #CAALax Close-Up with Jack Adams & Ryan Tierney
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- #CAASports Close-Up With Giovanna Kolofer
- CAA Weekend Preview - April 28-30
- Hofstra's Concannon & Byrne Nominated For Tewaaraton Award
- #CAASports Close-Up With Casey Golden
- UD & CofC's Fuenfstueck Headed to NCAA Regionals
- Talcott, Straume Earn Tennis MOP Honors