Nov 21, 2012, 11:09 AM EDT
Welcome to CAA Football’s first edition of Tom’s Take, a new recurring series we’ll be featuring here on Every Day Is Saturday. The premise of Tom’s Take is simple, as we’ll regularly sit down with CAA Commissioner Tom Yeager in his office and talk with him about all the latest going on around CAA Football.
This week we focus on the recent wild finish of CAA Football’s regular season and the upcoming FCS Playoffs. With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, we also talk with Tom about how CAA Football travel factors into his holiday plans and ask him to share some of his favorite Turkey Day memories.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our new series. More webisodes in this series and other exclusive blog content are already in the works.
Have a happy, safe and food-filled Thanksgiving!
- CAA Hosts SAAC Leadership Summit June 23-25
- Towson Selects Matt Tyner As New Baseball Coach
- CAA Names Spring Scholar-Athlete Award Winners
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Elon at William & Mary
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Delaware at James Madison
- Eleven CAA Baseball Players Named All-Region
- Drexel's Crawford Begins Play In Second U.S. Open
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Towson
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- W&M Duo Headlines 14 Players Taken In MLB Draft