Nov 21, 2012, 11:09 AM EDT
Welcome to CAA Football’s first edition of Tom’s Take, a new recurring series we’ll be featuring here on Every Day Is Saturday. The premise of Tom’s Take is simple, as we’ll regularly sit down with CAA Commissioner Tom Yeager in his office and talk with him about all the latest going on around CAA Football.
This week we focus on the recent wild finish of CAA Football’s regular season and the upcoming FCS Playoffs. With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, we also talk with Tom about how CAA Football travel factors into his holiday plans and ask him to share some of his favorite Turkey Day memories.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our new series. More webisodes in this series and other exclusive blog content are already in the works.
Have a happy, safe and food-filled Thanksgiving!
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- UD's DeLuca Earns USILA National Defensive Player of the Week
- TU's Alexander, Elon's Mactas Share Golfer of the Week
- WM's Choi Named Golfer of the Week
- Men's and Women's Tennis Weekly Honors - March 28
- Track & Field Weekly Honors - March 28
- Baseball Weekly Honors - March 27
- Softball Weekly Honors - March 27
- Women's Lacrosse Weekly Report - March 27
- Men's Lacrosse Weekly Report - March 27