Nov 21, 2012, 11:09 AM EDT
Welcome to CAA Football’s first edition of Tom’s Take, a new recurring series we’ll be featuring here on Every Day Is Saturday. The premise of Tom’s Take is simple, as we’ll regularly sit down with CAA Commissioner Tom Yeager in his office and talk with him about all the latest going on around CAA Football.
This week we focus on the recent wild finish of CAA Football’s regular season and the upcoming FCS Playoffs. With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, we also talk with Tom about how CAA Football travel factors into his holiday plans and ask him to share some of his favorite Turkey Day memories.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our new series. More webisodes in this series and other exclusive blog content are already in the works.
Have a happy, safe and food-filled Thanksgiving!
- McConnell, Rooney Headline 2018 All-CAA Baseball Team
- Delaware Selected for Preseason WNIT
- Four CAA Tennis Players Receive ITA Regional Awards
- CAA Baseball Championship Gets Started On Wednesday
- Baseball Weekly Honors - May 21
- Hofstra, JMU End Seasons In Regionals
- Pairings Set For 2018 CAA Baseball Championship
- On to the NCAA Semifinals! No. 3 JMU Knocks Off No. 6 Florida to Advance
- Dukes Earn Victory In Postseason Opener, Pride Fall In Extras
- Seven Earn IL Women Media All-American Honors