Nov 4, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
The Pride upended UNCW, 2-1, in the match’s second overtime period. Emily Morphitis, Hofstra’s keeper and hero from Friday’s semifinal, picked up Most Outstanding Player honors.
The Dragons held serve at home with a game-winner three minutes into overtime against second-seeded Northeastern. Drexel’s Amanda Fleischut, who scored the Dragons’ first goal of the game and then assisted on the game-winner, logged Most Outstanding honors.
Checkout CAASports.com later this evening and into tomorrow for video recaps from each of the two fall championship finals.
- Pairings Set for Women's Lacrosse Championship
- Towson Clinches Top Seed & Hosts #CAALax Championship
- #CAALax Close-Up with Jack Adams & Ryan Tierney
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- #CAASports Close-Up With Giovanna Kolofer
- CAA Weekend Preview - April 28-30
- Hofstra's Concannon & Byrne Nominated For Tewaaraton Award
- #CAASports Close-Up With Casey Golden
- UD & CofC's Fuenfstueck Headed to NCAA Regionals
- Talcott, Straume Earn Tennis MOP Honors