Nov 4, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
The Pride upended UNCW, 2-1, in the match’s second overtime period. Emily Morphitis, Hofstra’s keeper and hero from Friday’s semifinal, picked up Most Outstanding Player honors.
The Dragons held serve at home with a game-winner three minutes into overtime against second-seeded Northeastern. Drexel’s Amanda Fleischut, who scored the Dragons’ first goal of the game and then assisted on the game-winner, logged Most Outstanding honors.
Checkout CAASports.com later this evening and into tomorrow for video recaps from each of the two fall championship finals.
- CAA Weekend Preview - Oct. 20
- CAA WBB Media Day Teleconference Wrap-Up
- Mack, Messer Added To National Award Watch Lists
- JMU WBB Picked Atop Preseason Poll
- Watch Women's Basketball Media Day Show
- CAA Men's Basketball Media Day Teleconference
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 8 Preview
- Swimming/Diving Weekly Honors - Oct. 18
- Hofstra's Stergiou Named Golfer of the Week
- UNCW's Cover Earns Golfer of the Week