Nov 4, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
The Pride upended UNCW, 2-1, in the match’s second overtime period. Emily Morphitis, Hofstra’s keeper and hero from Friday’s semifinal, picked up Most Outstanding Player honors.
The Dragons held serve at home with a game-winner three minutes into overtime against second-seeded Northeastern. Drexel’s Amanda Fleischut, who scored the Dragons’ first goal of the game and then assisted on the game-winner, logged Most Outstanding honors.
Checkout CAASports.com later this evening and into tomorrow for video recaps from each of the two fall championship finals.
- UNCW Defeats W&M, 6-2, In Thursday's Finale
- Tribe Trio Headlines Day 1 At NCAA T&F East Prelims
- Ake's Homer Lifts Delaware Past Northeastern
- CofC Edges Elon, 1-0, Despite No Hits
- Towson Set for NCAA Semfinal Clash with Ohio State
- Raquet Helps W&M Rally Past Elon, 5-2
- UD Names Ben DeLuca Men's Lacrosse Coach
- UNCW's Moore Named Academic All-American
- NU Heads to NCAA Championships on Friday
- JMU's Good Named Player of the Year Top 3 Finalist