Oct 19, 2012, 1:53 PM EDT
· After Northern Iowa dropped out of The Sports Network Poll for the first time in 106 weeks on Monday, CAA programs own two of the nation’s three longest active streaks of consecutive appearances in the poll. New Hampshire leads FCS Football with 120 straight appearances dating back to 2004, while Delaware (along with Montana State) has the third-longest streak at 37 consecutive appearances.
For the rest of the storylines specific to each of the league’s five matchups Saturday…take a look at CAAFootballblog.com.
- Delaware Captures First CAA Baseball Title
- Beehler Pitches UNCW Into CAA Title Game
- NU Moves Onto C Finals at NCAA Championship
- Towson Falls to Ohio State 11-10 in NCAA Semis
- Northeastern Stays Alive With 8-5 Win Over CofC
- NU Crews Advance to C/D Semis of NCAA Championships
- Delaware Beats UNCW To Reach CAA Title Game
- CofC Rallies Past W&M, 7-6, In 11 Innings
- Four Named IWLCA Senior All-Stars
- UNCW Defeats W&M, 6-2, In Thursday's Finale