Oct 19, 2012, 1:53 PM EDT
· After Northern Iowa dropped out of The Sports Network Poll for the first time in 106 weeks on Monday, CAA programs own two of the nation’s three longest active streaks of consecutive appearances in the poll. New Hampshire leads FCS Football with 120 straight appearances dating back to 2004, while Delaware (along with Montana State) has the third-longest streak at 37 consecutive appearances.
For the rest of the storylines specific to each of the league’s five matchups Saturday…take a look at CAAFootballblog.com.
- CAA Partners With ScoreShots
- CAA Weekend Preview - Sept. 22
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- UNCW's Eldridge Named Men's Golfer of the Week
- Three Teams Ranked In NFHCA Poll For Second Straight Week
- COFC Sweeps XC Runners of the Week
- Field Hockey Weekly Honors - Sept. 19