Oct 19, 2012, 1:53 PM EDT
· After Northern Iowa dropped out of The Sports Network Poll for the first time in 106 weeks on Monday, CAA programs own two of the nation’s three longest active streaks of consecutive appearances in the poll. New Hampshire leads FCS Football with 120 straight appearances dating back to 2004, while Delaware (along with Montana State) has the third-longest streak at 37 consecutive appearances.
For the rest of the storylines specific to each of the league’s five matchups Saturday…take a look at CAAFootballblog.com.
- CAA Names Spring Scholar-Athlete Award Winners
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Delaware at James Madison
- Eleven CAA Baseball Players Named All-Region
- Drexel's Crawford Begins Play In Second U.S. Open
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Towson
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- W&M Duo Headlines 14 Players Taken In MLB Draft
- CAA Sports 2016-17 Year In Review
- Six CAA Players Named USILA Scholar All-Americans
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 UNCW at Charleston