Oct 19, 2012, 1:53 PM EDT
· After Northern Iowa dropped out of The Sports Network Poll for the first time in 106 weeks on Monday, CAA programs own two of the nation’s three longest active streaks of consecutive appearances in the poll. New Hampshire leads FCS Football with 120 straight appearances dating back to 2004, while Delaware (along with Montana State) has the third-longest streak at 37 consecutive appearances.
For the rest of the storylines specific to each of the league’s five matchups Saturday…take a look at CAAFootballblog.com.
- Drexel Falls to Fordham in WNIT Second Round
- JMU Advances to WNIT Third Round
- Clark, Kutch Conclude Swimming & Diving Championships
- Charleston Falls 62-58 To Auburn In NCAA Tourney
- Drexel Notches WNIT Win
- NC State Knocks Elon from NCAA Tournament
- JMU Opens WNIT with Win
- Kutch Breaks Own Record at Day 3 of NCAA Championships
- Clark & Kutch Ready for NCAA Championships
- #CAAHoops: WBB National Postseason Preview