Oct 17, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Northeastern Athletics released the first episode of it’s four-part ‘Huskies Unleashed: Men’s Basketball’ series today. The series provides fans with exclusive and unprecedented access to their favorite Northeastern teams. This season offers viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the men’s basketball team’s eight-day trip to Canada.
The series gives viewers a glimpse of the team during practices, scrimmages, team meetings and workouts leading up to its Canadian tour. Huskies Unleashed then follows the team during the tour, providing game highlights, exclusive interviews and other original content.
Episode 1, which is now available on the department’s Facebook page (facebook.com/GoNUathletics) and on the men’s basketball Facebook page (facebook.com/GoNUmbasketball), takes an exclusive look at “The Program,” a unique leadership development and team building program that employs dry-land and water training. Of “The Program,” head coach Bill Coen said, “After we completed “The Program,” I think there was a significant improvement in the level of our team communication, our team chemistry, our bond and our trust level.” The season premier also includes exclusive interviews with Coach Coen, senior captains Jonathan Lee and Joel Smith, and freshman Kwesi Abakah.
- UD knocks Off No. 1 Rutgers
- CAA Weekend Preview - March 24-26
- TU's Saunderson Competes at NCAA Championships
- JMU Falls to Villanova in Overtime
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- Grant, 10 Players Earn NABC All-District Honors
- CofC's Rainey Named Golfer of the Week
- CofC's Fuenfstueck Earns Golfer of the Week
- Track & Field Weekly Honors - March 21
- Men's and Women's Tennis Weekly Honors - March 21