Oct 17, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Northeastern Athletics released the first episode of it’s four-part ‘Huskies Unleashed: Men’s Basketball’ series today. The series provides fans with exclusive and unprecedented access to their favorite Northeastern teams. This season offers viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the men’s basketball team’s eight-day trip to Canada.
The series gives viewers a glimpse of the team during practices, scrimmages, team meetings and workouts leading up to its Canadian tour. Huskies Unleashed then follows the team during the tour, providing game highlights, exclusive interviews and other original content.
Episode 1, which is now available on the department’s Facebook page (facebook.com/GoNUathletics) and on the men’s basketball Facebook page (facebook.com/GoNUmbasketball), takes an exclusive look at “The Program,” a unique leadership development and team building program that employs dry-land and water training. Of “The Program,” head coach Bill Coen said, “After we completed “The Program,” I think there was a significant improvement in the level of our team communication, our team chemistry, our bond and our trust level.” The season premier also includes exclusive interviews with Coach Coen, senior captains Jonathan Lee and Joel Smith, and freshman Kwesi Abakah.
- JMU Holds One Stroke Lead After Exciting #CAAChamps Second Round
- Charleston, W&M, JMU And Elon Advance To Women's Tennis Semifinals
- Drexel Joins Top Three Seeds In CAA Men's Tennis Semifinals
- JMU Leads After First Round of Men's Golf Championship
- CAA Weekend Preview - April 20
- Towson Tops Hofstra In CAA Women's Tennis Opener
- Buresch, Dandola Named NFCA Freshman of the Year Candidates
- Men's Golf Championship Begins Friday Morning
- Two #CAALax Players Taken in MLL Collegiate Draft
- CAA Tennis Championships Start Thursday